Friday 27 March 2009

Traffic Bitches

I was driving to my hubbie's office at 7pm today, and was horrified by the jam in EVERY direction. In fact, I could barely even leave my own housing area because kiamsiap assholes who are too cheap to pay the fucking toll were cutting through my neighbourhood, and didn't understand the concept of NOT stopping at a fucking yellow box.

So I decided to cut back into my housing area so I could take another route. And it took me 15 minutes to GET BACK TO MY HOUSE. There were cars EVERYWHERE!

I mean, can you fuckers learn to car pool? And they all drive like motherfuckers. I wish I could conduct a demolition derby on all their asses. Yeah yeah, they're all eager to rush home after work, but I can't even MOVE around in my own home because of these assholes!


Screw all you assholes with cars! Especially VIOS drivers!

I noticed how jammed the flyover to the University Hospital was, and (since I was stuck in a jam just outside my house anyways) I started imagining how I would rush my mom or an emergency patient to the hospital if they had collapsed during rush hour.

The answer : I can't.

Even a fucking ambulance couldn't get through there. There's no emergency lane. Even if there were, fucking office drones (usually in bloody behind the wheel of a fucking Vios) would be driving on it illegally, thinking they're very smart at beating the rest of the jam.

What's the point of building the fucking flyover there?? To move the bottleneck CLOSER to University Hospital? At least with the roundabout, the cops could be deployed to "sort of" help alleviate the congestion. But now, it's jammed all the bloody way, and woe to the poor soul who actually needs to go to the ER.

I wonder if anyone realises how dangerous it is to fall sick in Malaysia.

If you had a heart attack and no one in the house knew CPR, you'd be dead before the ambulance arrived (45 minutes later). Or, you'd die in the car on the way to the hospital, thanks to our considerate Malaysian motherfucking drivers and the asshole civil engineers who designed the traffic flow and roads.

I have enough of these things to worry about, much less read about the latest shit our politicians are up to in retaining their tenuous grasp on their power and contracts in this shitty country.

If they want to win favours with the public, start fixing the traffic flows for the routes to the fucking hospitals for a start.

Then have a look at the fucking potholes that are littering the whole of Petaling Jaya - I wish we could sue them for destruction of private property. That might get them off their asses.

No comments: